Saturday, May 3, 2008

Time to form a new party...

786.

I believe that it is now time to form a new malay based party. UMNO, it seemed has lost it's strength to lead the malays and the country. I know this will be hard on some umno members but this is the current scenario, the truth so to speak. Umno after having ruled the country since independence has it seemed collected enough excess bagage and other unwarranted things to make it undesirable to most malays.

The question is who is going to lead this new party? Who is going to help set up this party?

2 comments:

Detguaq said...

Salam.

To form a new party is not that easy as set a regular 'party tupperware'. But to me I can feel that the reform wave in UMNO's grass root is thunderly acts. Do you know that in the latest informal meeting with UMNO branch leader in Dewan Merdeka, Pak Lah was commented directly by numbers of them that make him flat on the ground?

He has to stepdown now either by voluntary spirit or forced by every UMNO members. He has no choice.

To me as a idealist in UMNO, for the time being, I would like to stay as long as I can in this party. I'm not blindly followed the elders but I understood that all what I got in my entire life before is coming from UMNO. But lately, a few peoples in top line up bias from their track. So they should been sack out from UMNO top rank.

After this wash-out, I confident that UMNO will be back on track, InsyaAllah.

Salam.

independentman said...

Pemudaujungjulai,

I hope you are right. The country and the malays are in dire straits right now. I believe aab will not resign if he can help it.